Themed Course “B” in Italian CuisineCourse for professionals and amateurs who require rapid training on specific topics
The Themed Course “B” gives participants the option of choosing specific subjects (selecting topics from Course B1 and the B2) from Regional Italian Cuisine.
The B1 or B2 Course has a total duration of 1 week.
Those who can enroll are:
- Foreign and Italian professionals from the food and wine sector
- Foreign and Italian food lovers and enthusiasts
Topics of the B1 Course on Italian Cuisine: starters and first courses
- The use of Italian extra virgin olive oils from different Italian Regions in various courses
- Italian cold and hot starters
- Italian fresh pasta various shapes and sizes
- Filled and baked pasta from different Italian Regions
- Dry pasta with traditional sauces
- Gnocchi and timbales
- Rice and risotti
Topics of the lessons of Course B2 in Italian Cuisine: pastry and bakery
- Everyday bread and bread-sticks
- Speciality breads for restaurants using various different doughs
- Bakery products
- Pizza and focaccia
- Restaurant desserts
- Italian small pastries
- Chocolate desserts
- Italian style ice-creams and sorbets
The fee for the B1 or B2 Themed Course on Italian Cuisine is of 1.500 euro per person. The fee for the Course includes:
- Accommodation at the Institute´s guesthouse in mini-apartments for the period of 1 week
- Meals at the School from Monday to Friday
- Theoretical-practical lessons, as per scheduled program
- Educational material (hand-outs, audio-visual aids, etc.).
- Food products for lessons and tastings
- Use of equipment and tools during lessons in the different classrooms
- One chef´s jacket with the Institute´s logo and a bandana with the Institute´s logo
- Assistance, during the Course, in the bureaucratic procedures for the issuing of the temporary residence permit and of the tax identification number
- Certificate of participation from the Institute at the completion of the course
Anything not mentioned above is not included.
For further information about the courses please fill out and send us the following form.