COURSE ON MODERN CULINARY TECHNIQUES AND INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY3 Days of theoretical and practical lessons with board and lodging included
THE NEW TECHNIQUES AND THE TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS OF MODERN CUISINE
The high level specialized courses on modern culinary techniques and innovative technology is held in the headquarters of ICIF – Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners, in Costigliole d’Asti, in a modern building with laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
The course is addressed to professionals of the culinary industry, Italians and foreigners, who want to deepen their knowledge on the specific topics or improve their skills on the new techniques of modern cuisine and the technological innovations applied to it.
The program of this course focuses on innovative topics and techniques such as: molecular cuisine, vacuum cooking, low-temperature cooking and the use of Pacojet. It also includes lessons on sensorial and organoleptic analysis, such as a cheese tasting session with an ONAF expert (National Organization of Cheese Taster) and show-cooking of a Menu by a Michelin-starred Chef.
The course has a duration of 3 days and it has been created specifically for professionals who cannot be away from work for a long period of time. The flexibility of the program allows the opportunity to purchase single days of the course based on the preferred topics.
The course is held in Italian by our teachers, who will be supported by English speaking interpreters.
- 3 days of theoretical and practical lessons, from Monday to Thursday at the school headquarters
- single days of lessons chosen from the program
- ICIF certificate upon completion of the course
All the lessons are held by recognized experts of the sector
- Molecular cuisine (cooking demo)
- Technological Culinary innovations (Cooking demo: vacuum cooking, low-temperature cooking and Pacojet)
- Michelin starred chef (cooking demo)
- Theoretical lesson and tasting session on Italian PDO cheese (with an ONAF expert)
- Dinner in a local Michelin-starred restaurant
- 3-Day course: 1.000,00 €
- Single days of course:
- 1° or 2° day of the course € 350,00 (includes lunch in the school canteen)
- 3° day of the course € 400,00 (includes lunch in the school canteen and dinner in a Michelin-starred restaurant)
The fee for the complete course includes:
- 3 nights of accommodation at the ICIF guesthouse in small 2 bedrooms apartments with single, twin or triple rooms and one bathroom
- Check-in on Sunday afternoon and check-out on Thursday morning
- Breakfast from Monday to Wednesday
- Meals (lunch and dinner) in the school canteen from Monday to Wednesday
- A complete Chef’s uniform with the Institute’s logo: jacket, trousers, apron and paper hat
- Assistance with the Student Visa application procedure (if needed)
- Group bus transfer from Milano Malpensa airport to Costigliole d’Asti, price: € 50
- Assistance in purchasing and activation of a new sim card
- Assistance and organization of Food and Wine tours and extra curricular activities
- Assistance and organization of transfers for food sector events and Fairs