Themed Course “A” in Italian CuisineTwo weeks of theoretical and practical lessons and one week of practical training in the main kitchen of ICIF
The Themed Course “A” in Italian Cuisine is a brief course of study on individual topics of Italian regional cuisine (eg. Oil, pasta, pizza, bread, etc.) and has been specifically designed to provide thorough and comprehensive training, from the basic ingredients to to the complete menu and the table service technique.
The Course offers a series of classes on the evolution of modern/creative Italian cuisine, under the tutelage of professional chefs.
The Course has a total duration of 3 weeks:
- 2 weeks of theoretical and practical lessons in class
- 1 week of practical cooking in the main kitchen of the School
Those who can enroll are:
- Foreign and Italian professionals from the food and wine sector
- Foreign and Italian food lovers and enthusiasts
- Italian extra virgin olive oils from different Italian Regions
- Aromatic and balsamic vinegars
- Fresh and filled italian pasta from different Italian Regions
- Dry pasta with the Italian traditional sauces from different Italian Regions
- Bread, bread-sticks, pizza and Italian focaccia
- Italian cakes and pastries
- Italian style ice-cream and sorbets
The fee for the Themed Course “A” in Italian Cuisine is of 4.200 euro per person. The fee for the Course includes:
- Accommodation at the Institute´s guesthouse in mini-apartments (comprising of two rooms with one, two or three beds and a bathroom) with breakfast included for the period of 3 weeks
- Meals at the School from Monday to Saturday (the School is closed on Sundays and on national holidays)
- Theoretical-practical lessons, as per scheduled program
- Educational material (hand-outs, audio-visual aids, etc.)
- Food products for lessons and tastings
- Use of equipment and tools during lessons in the different classrooms
- A complete chef´s uniform made of: a chef´s jacket with the Institute´s logo, a pair of chef´s pants, an apron with the Institute´s logo and a bandana with the Institute´s logo
- Assistance, during the Course, in the bureaucratic procedures for the issuing of the temporary residence permit and of the tax identification number
- Group transfers during visits and from Torino-Caselle or Milano Malpensa airports on arrival in Italy (only when in groups, for individual participants the fee for the transfer will be at their own expense)
- Certificate of Participation from the Institute at the completion of the course
Anything not mentioned above is not included.
For further information about the courses please fill out and send us the following form.